This Policy describes our practices regarding your access to goods or services provided by Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida’s website and web services. The products and services include our website, email, contact form(s), survey(s), blogs, and apparel.
Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida is not responsible for:
- Privacy practices or the content of third-party websites.
- Protection of personal data anyone submits to social media companies, such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Protection of personal or financial data submitted by an individual to an online financial institution, such as PayPal.
• Visitor: An individual who uses only the public areas of the website.
• Subscriber: A current member of Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida or any former person eligible for membership in Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida, or who has registered with the website to access the Chapter’s data.
• Personal Data: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
• Public Area: An area of the website that can be accessed by both subscribers and visitors without needing a password.
• Restricted Area: Any area of the website that requires a password by authorized users to open and use.
• Subscriber Data: Personal data, reports, addresses, files, folders or documents in digital form that an authorized user stores within this website.
• Personally Identifiable Information: (PII) are any data that could potentially identify a specific individual or can be used to distinguish one person from another and can be used for de-anonymizing anonymous data.
• Personally Identifiable Financial Information: (PIFI) are any data that a consumer provides to a financial institution that would not be available publicly such as an individual’s name, contact details, bank account number, credit card number, Social Security number, etc.
The Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida website is protected by an industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate and 128-bit encryption. All passwords are encrypted and retained within the website SSL certificate.
NOTE: The System Administrator has access to all data stored on the Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida website.
The hosting server uses analytics on our website to better understand the needs of our website visitors and to detect any issues users are having with our website.
Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida does not share any personally identifiable information with any outside party for any reason.
There are different types of software cookies used today to capture various visitor data, such as:
• Essential Website Cookies - These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to password-only areas. Because these cookies are strictly necessary for website operation, you cannot opt-out of their use. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings.
• Performance and Functionality Cookies - These cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functions may be unavailable.
• Analytics and Customization Cookies - These cookies collect information used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is used, how effectively we are reaching out to the public, or to help us customize our website to enhance your experience. These cookies do not identify any person specifically .
• Advertising/Targeting Cookies - Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida does not use advertising or targeting cookies. We cannot guarantee that our hosting service (Square, aka Weebly) does not.
• Advertising and Re-marketing - Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida does not promote our products or services through third-party advertising programs such as Google AdSense. We do however, maintain a Facebook presence.
Sharing Information - As Required by Law.
Individuals who use the website to contact an officer of Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida explicitly acknowledges and allows Rolling Thunder® Inc. Chapter 1 Florida to retain and use the data they enter in the Contact Form so that we can answer their concerns.
How Often Will We Update this Policy?
We will update this policy when needed due to, for example, advanced technologies, legal requirements, and changing Organizational business standards. You should check this article routinely.
Last Updated: August 28, 2022